The Planning Commission meets 1st Tuesday of the month at 5:30 p.m./3rd Tuesday alternate date – 7 Members
The Planning Commission is an official advisory body of the City enabled by the City Charter and Minnesota Statutes. The Planning Commission is required to adopt and maintain a comprehensive plan and may recommend official ordinances such as the Zoning Ordinance, Subdivision Ordinance, and Official Map. The Commission reviews new development proposals for subdivisions, conditional uses for certain specific land uses, and coordinates long range planning.
- Wyeth Anderson, 1105 Foothills Circle • 507-377-8627
- Leon Axtman, 1938 Wilby Road • 651-491-7432
- Jared Dawson, 72056 255th St. • 507-373-2557
- Matt Dorman, 317 Willamor Road • 612-227-7700
- Lucas Schuster, 513 Harriet Lane • 507-210-4028
- Steve Thompson, 507-377-7013
- Rachel Christensen (ex-officio) 1126 Shore Acres Dr. • 507-369-6649
- Megan Boeck, City Planner (ex-officio) • 507-377-4330
Learn more about the Planning Commission in this story.
The above table provides the deadline for application to the Planning Commission for their regularly scheduled meetings to allow for required public notifications and preparation prior to the meeting. Submission by the deadline does not assure that the application will be considered at the next Planning Commission meeting, nor at the identified City Council meeting. The agenda may be determined to be full prior to the deadline and applications will then be moved to a following meeting for review. Consultation with the Zoning Administrator is always advisable prior to application submission to determine submission requirements and anticipated timeline for review.
*7/4/2023 -Independence Day
*11/7/2023 – Election Day
July 5, 2023