Community Dog Park
The Community Dog Park is located at 623 Richway Drive in Brookside Park. The park is a favorite spot for your furry friend to play and socialize. Situated south of the Community Education Boathouse on the Blue Zones Walkway, the park offers a safe environment for your four-legged family members.
Dog Park Rules
- Use of the dog park is at your own risk.
- Park is open daily from dawn until dusk.
- Dogs must be leashed when entering or exiting park area. Handlers must have leash on them at all times while using the park.
- Dogs must wear a collar and display vaccination tags. Spiked collars are prohibited.
- Each adult may have a max. of 2 dogs at a time in the park. Dogs must be supervised and under voice control. No more than 15 dogs allowed inside the park.
- Handlers must clean up after their dogs and dispose of waste properly.
- Female dogs in heat and dogs under 4 months are not allowed.
- Dogs showing signs of aggression must be leashed and removed from the park.
- Smoking is prohibited inside the dog park.
- No wheeled vehicles are allowed, except wheelchairs used by people with physical challenges.
- Children 12 and under are not allowed inside the fenced area.
- In case of emergency, call 911.